Distinctively fresh and fruity with a hint of pear. Beautifully crafted and delicately balanced.
Characteristic sweet, fruity notes. Develops into butterscotch, cream, malt and subtle oak flavours.
A long smooth and mellow finish.
From the producer:
- Our signature malt has a unique freshness from the same Highland spring water we’ve used since 1887.
- Carefully matured in the finest American oak and European oak sherry casks for at least 12 years.
- Mellowed in oak marrying tuns to create its sweet and subtle oak flavours.
- Renowned for its beautifully balanced nose and refreshingly complex flavour.
- The perfect example of Glenfiddich’s unique Speyside style.
- Fresh pear, subtle oak.